Monday, August 9, 2010

Playtime for Mommy

I like to take pictures.  What's better than pictures of kids? Not much!  Here's the first attempt:

Ok, but not what I wanted.  If you crop out the baby on the left, it's alright.

These turned out better.  There's better light in the kitchen and babies in sinks can't escape.
Calli loves to play in the water...at least for bathtime.  Pools are another thing altogether!
Thalia waiting to wash off her avocado bits.  She likes to eat and explore textures.
It's so hard to get a good picture of both girls, but this one makes me smile.  Too many textures, though.



My little hammy girl!
Sweet Thalia Lyn!  I'm hoping that it will get easier as they get a bit older.  I'm pretty sure that's just wishful thinking, though.

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to get a good, non-blurry picture of mine as she zips by. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete