Tuesday, July 27, 2010

How we did it (part two)

I hope that a new or expectant twin parent finds this helpful.  We could not have survived if we hadn't found some tips online. 

When the girls could suck stronger, we switched them to Podee Bottles and that was great!  The bottles are a pain to clean, but they really, really were a huge help.  From what I remember, we had about four sets of bottles.  We cleaned them at the end of the day.  I loved the microwave sterilizer for the tubes.  I just never felt like the tubes got clean enough just rinsing them as the directions suggested. 

The Baby Trend Double Snap-n-Go was a great stroller for the early months.  I really miss it sometimes.  It was just so easy to pop the car seats into it.  We took the girls to Montreal with that on a train.  It was so nice and light and we didn't have to fuss with unbuckling babies and hauling a stroller in addition to car seats.

Color-coding.  Thalia's things tend to be pink.  For a while, we knew them in photos because Thalia had a stuffed froggy and Calli had a monkey. 

Now that they are into everything and trying to walk, it's a lot harder.  Especially with the biting.  I don't know what to do about the biting.  I don't have enough hands to cuddle the bitten baby while whisking the biter off to time out.  We'll make it through somehow, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment